We’re having a stellar year so far in 2017. Year-to-date sales numbers for the first half of the year are up in both the residential and condo property classes, combined coming in at a 13.5 per cent increase over the same time period in 2016.[gview file=”http://dianeandjen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/June-OREB-Newsletter.pdf”]
June 2017 Ottawa Real Estate Board Market NewsLove0
- Pandemic Revelations: Where to Next?
- Pandemic Revelations: How to Prepare your Home for the Next Lockdown
- Pandemic Revelations: What My House Revealed to Me During Quarantine
- Engel & Völkers 2020 Year-End Market Report
- A Monster Cookie Contest – Celebrating the Holidays in 2020
- Imelda at Home on her Home in Hintonburg
- Why You Shouldn’t Always Dismiss a Busy Street
- Catch Us On the Hero Speak Podcast!
- Kindness Series: Letters to Elders in Ottawa
- New Year, New Location in Wellington Village for Diane & Jen