We will guide you throughout the entire buying process. We understand the importance of finding the right home and will make sure that your search is not only efficient and effective but fun too!
The Initial Consultation
- We will sit down and review what you need and want in a home.
- This is the opportunity to start to focus the search – What neighbourhoods do you like? What style of home? What is your timeline for moving in?
- Pre-Approval – this is the time to start talking to a Mortgage Specialist to know where you stand.
- The Home-Buying Process – we will introduce the process if you’re a first time buyer and review it for the seasoned purchaser.
- The Buyer Representation Agreement – it is crucial for you to be represented properly in your purchase.
The MLXchange System
- Once we have established your search criteria, we will include you in our list of preferred clients.
- You will receive emails of new listing which match your criteria as they come onto the market. This is a real time system and gives you an advantage over other buyers who are not working with a Realtor.
- If something comes your way by email and you want to see it, let us know and we’ll get you in for a viewing as soon as we can.
- If we see something that we think you should see, we’ll let you know. It’s our goal to make the process as easy as possible for you. Some clients want to be very involved in organizing the showings, some clients prefer us to take the lead. Whatever your style, we can meet your needs!
- We will arrange the showing and accompany you.
- We will point out the pros and cons of the property and always look out for your best interests.
- We don’t ever try to “sell” you a house, a home will sell itself.
We Found the One…Now What?!
- We will prepare a full market analysis of the property. We will advise you based on our experience and strong market knowledge.
- We will analyze the selling circumstances and tell you everything we know about the property.
- Attention to detail is key when writing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. We will ensure that all of the documents are prepared impeccably and we will review them in detail with you.
- The current market can be fast-paced and competitive. We are confident in the multiple offer process and you can rest assured knowing that you are well represented if we end up in that situation.
- We will present your offer to the seller’s Realtor on your behalf. Based on our years of experience working in diverse market conditions, we’ll suggest a strategy that works.
- We negotiate on your behalf and in your best interest, always putting your needs first.
- We approach negotiations in an honest and informed way, recognizing that the sellers and their Realtor want a positive outcome as well.
Sealing the Deal
- It’s our job to facilitate a satisfactory inspection – help you find and book a qualified home inspector, answer questions and help to clarify what you hear.
- We will deliver copies of your Agreement to your lawyer and financial advisor.
- Need to obtain estimates on repairs or renovations? We have trusted trades people who to recommend
Up to and Including Closing
- If you have a final walk-through arranged we will arrange that as well as answer any questions or concerns that come up before closing.
- Organize your finances, arrange for home insurance, speak with your lawyer to schedule an appointment and arrange for a mover. We won’t be with you at closing but we will ensure everyone has everything they need.
- Don’t forget to notify the post office, telephone and utility companies.
- Stay in touch! We have met many special people along the way and always strive to maintain long-term relationships and help whenever needed.
Please contact us for a Buyer Information Package.